Why Jesus? // Dinner Series
Two thousand years after Jesus was crucified, millions of people all over the world still choose to follow him. Why do people still find Jesus compelling in our secular age? Why Jesus? is a five week dinner series that seeks to answer that question. The topics covered are:
- Why Jesus, if life is fun without him?
- Can I really trust the Bible?
- I just want to be myself; where does Jesus fit in?
- Can’t I be “good without God”? Why do I need Jesus?
- What would it look like to follow Jesus today?
Why Jesus? generally runs in Semester 2. If you’d be curious in finding out more before then, please contact us via out email email@example.com
Alternatively check out some livestreams from the last series.